Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Yesterday, I was reflecting on my hair journey this past year. I've gone through a total of NINE different hairstyles! 2010 will focus on my first year of Sisterlocks. Here's a sample of my hair in 2009. Check out my other photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ladybikerlele/sets/72157622985113359/show/



4 comments:

  1. Wow! I remember going through those Hair styles. I have to say that locking was the best choice that I made. Your locks are very beautiful and they look so good on you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your locks! I love the style cut that they are in, look forward to seeing your hair progress.

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurl, U kno U were rocking some styles. I love that cute little pixy cut. U wore it very well. Now sit back and enjoy youe SisterLock journey and you will also were them very well.
    Jos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! 2009 was truly a journey, but I'm so glad it lead me to Sisterlocks!

    ReplyDelete